Burton Operator Wide Snowboard (All-Mountain)
Style: OPERATOR WIDE 10
Burton's Operator is a Wide All-Mountain Snowboard with a Freestyle alter-ego. Made for guys with size 11+ feet who cruise down the mountain and hit every kicker and drop on the way there, the speed and agility of the Operator will have you navigating terrain like Shaun White. Burton uses directional flex and a Carbon I-Beam in the fiberglass laminate for precise torsional response. Pressure Distribution edges hold tight in icy conditions without any adverse effects in soft snow. We say a big thank you from the East Coast!
Stats:(size 157 W)
- Waist Width: 25.6cm
- Stance: 12.5 Setback
- Shape: Directional
- Wider waist width for bigger feet
- Flex rating: 4 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- Durable Sintered Vision Base features vivid graphics and great wax absorption
- The Channel offers limitless stance options with any 2010 Burton binding or old EST binding
- Core: SuperFly® core features light blend of soft and hard wood for ideal strength and snap
- Direction flex provides snap in the tail and resilience in the nose
- DualZone EGD positions wood near heel and toe edge perpendicular to grain for increased hold and strength
- Carbon I-Beam in the laminate provides torsional snap
- Pressure Distribution edges give you hold in ice or hardpack without adverse effects in soft snow
- Infinite Ride tech breaks the board in ahead of time, so it feels perfect from day one
- Pro-Tip™ tapers the tip and tail to reduce swing weight
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.