Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Bright and colorful, the Burton Moxie Snowboard Jacket will make your little girl stand out in the snow. It will also make her love snowboarding because she'll always be warm and comfortable. Burton's 10K DRYRIDE fabric will keep out moisture, even if she takes a spill. 100g of insulation will keep her nice and toasty while she rides. Since kids tend to play hard, Burton added vents to the Moxie Jacket. You won't see this on other brands, and it's pretty cool. When she's running around and starting to get warm she can unzip the vents instead of having to take off her coat all together. Burton's Room-To-Grow system adds extra value, by ensuring her coat fits for a while. When she grows you can easily let down the sleeves and squeeze in and extra season.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell herringbone fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body & sleeves/ 80g hood & collar Thermacore insulation
- Room-To-Grow extendable sleeves easily lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Mesh-lined vents open for a blast of cool air
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Attached, helmet-friendly hood for weather protection
- Mapped insulation is warm without feeling bulky
- Velcro hand pockets keep fingers warm and hold gear
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal goggle and media pockets hold gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Glove loops lets you attach gloves when not in use
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin