Burton Moto Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The Burton Moto Snowboard Boot is the most popular mens boot ever. Thats because its versatile, warm, durable, and great to ride. SpeedZone Express lacing gives you the best support by cinching evenly and quickly. EVA padding absorbs shocks, and the heat-moldable liner offers the perfect fit free of pressure points.
- Best-selling boot 8 years in a row
- Support: 3 on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Speed Zone Express laces tight with one quick pull
- Liner lacing allows you to cinch the liner separately for better support
- Grip Fit Backstay makes better contact with bindings for increased response
- Thinsulate Insulation offers warmth without bulk
- Heat moldable liner adapts to your foot shape for the best fit
- EVA cushioning absorbs harsh impact
- Rubber Ice Spikes give you better sole traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If I am a size 10.5 shoe size , should I get a size 11 Boot? I heard they run small. "
1 Answers |
Question by Andrew on 12/5/2010 - 9:46 pm
"Snowboard boots feel tight the first time you put them on. Especially if you're accustomed to renting your boots. However, they SHOULD almost feel small, then once you start riding and your feet break into the boot, they should be more molded to your feet. But if it does feel uncomfortably tight when you first try them on, check out our return policy in our FAQ."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2010 - 9:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.