Burton Moto Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Back at it like a bad habit, the Burton Moto Snowboard Boot for men has been the top pick of snowboarders worldwide for the past 10 years in a row. Super soft flexing and packed with EVA cushioning, the Moto is a master of all things from peak to park. A heat-moldable Imprint 1 Liner keeps your feet warm and comfortable while offering a secure, glove-like fit. The NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset keeps the heat in and the cold stuff out by providing a barrier around the lower zone of the boot. Rubber Ice Spikes keep your feet on the ground and out of the air by giving you a grip when walking on slick surfaces.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology eliminates toe drag
- Heat-moldable Imprint 1 Liner provides a glove-like fit
- EVA Cushioning provides shock absorption
- Rubber Ice Spikes prevent treacherous spills on infamous black ice
- Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue provides seamless flex
- NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset keeps the heat in and the cold out
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed provides shock absorption
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"arent these supposed to be speed laced now?"
1 Answers |
Question by jim on 12/15/2011 - 7:24 pm
"You are absolutely correct! This boot does have the speed lacing system!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2011 - 11:24 am
"Is this boot this years model? If not are there any new features my son might need. Also would it be worth buying the Ruler? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by rick on 10/15/2012 - 12:00 pm
"This boot is from the 2011 Winter season. When a boot is updated, mostly it's just a few cosmetic changes that are made. We do recommend purchasing a few pairs of boots to try on and then you can choose the one you like best and return the others."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/16/2012 - 10:56 am
"The Main pic has a white sole. But on the order screen it is black. Can you tell me if the sole is white or black? Thanks melinda"
1 Answers |
Question by on 11/26/2012 - 6:16 am
"These have a white bottom. The black you see is from a color that is now sold out. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2012 - 2:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.