Burton Moto Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Back at it like a bad habit, the Burton Moto Snowboard Boot for men has been the top pick of snowboarders worldwide for the past 10 years in a row. Super soft flexing and packed with EVA cushioning, the Moto is a master of all things from peak to park. A heat-moldable Imprint 1 Liner keeps your feet warm and comfortable while offering a secure, glove-like fit. The NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset keeps the heat in and the cold stuff out by providing a barrier around the lower zone of the boot. Rubber Ice Spikes keep your feet on the ground and out of the air by giving you a grip when walking on slick surfaces.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology eliminates toe drag
- Heat-moldable Imprint 1 Liner provides a glove-like fit
- EVA Cushioning provides shock absorption
- Rubber Ice Spikes prevent treacherous spills on infamous black ice
- Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue provides seamless flex
- NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset keeps the heat in and the cold out
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed provides shock absorption
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"arent these supposed to be speed laced now?"
1 Answers |
Question by jim on 12/15/2011 - 7:24 pm
"You are absolutely correct! This boot does have the speed lacing system!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2011 - 11:24 am
"Is this boot this years model? If not are there any new features my son might need. Also would it be worth buying the Ruler? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by rick on 10/15/2012 - 12:00 pm
"This boot is from the 2011 Winter season. When a boot is updated, mostly it's just a few cosmetic changes that are made. We do recommend purchasing a few pairs of boots to try on and then you can choose the one you like best and return the others."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/16/2012 - 10:56 am
"The Main pic has a white sole. But on the order screen it is black. Can you tell me if the sole is white or black? Thanks melinda"
1 Answers |
Question by on 11/26/2012 - 6:16 am
"These have a white bottom. The black you see is from a color that is now sold out. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2012 - 2:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.