Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Mob System Snowboard Jacket is for guys that want to ride regardless of the weather. You actually get two jackets with the Mob, and a combination of three different wear options. You can wear the exterior waterproof shell jacket alone in wet spring conditions; you can add the insulated liner jacket underneath when it's really cold, or you can wear the insulated liner alone for everyday fall excursions. You still get the powder skirt, pockets, and hood that you need, but with the Mob System Jacket you also get a whole lot of value.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Jacket Outer Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell Herringbone fabric
- Shell Jacket Lining: taffeta lining fabric
- Liner Jacket Outer Material: 100% nylon water-resistant fabric
- Insulation: Quilted removable liner jacket
- Fit: Team Fit is loose and comfy
- 3-in-1 wear options keep you covered the whole season
- Waterproof outer shell jacket for weather protection
- Removable insulated liner jacket for warmth
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside mesh pocket holds lots of gear