Burton Mission Snowboard Binding (Men's)
Style: 105461 15
The mid-range response of the Burton Mission Snowboard Binding offers a balance between aggression and comfort. Since it's slightly on the stiffer side of center, the Mission still provides the precision you need for riding fast, but it also offers flexibility. The hi-back on the Mission Binding can be canted, rotated, and angled to match your ideal stance. A cushioned footbed helps dampen vibration, and a Grip Fit capstrap keeps your heel locked back in place for better control.
- Flex: Medium-to-stiff
- Mounting: Universally compatible (may require adapter plate)
- 30% short-glass/nylon composite material offers balanced response and flex
- Re:Flex mounting is universally compatible, and its hinged baseplate offers better board flex
- FullBED cushioning absorbs impact and vibration
- Increased cushioning under the base for added impact absorption
- Canted Hi-Backs follow the natural contours of your leg for a more comfortable fit
- Living Hinge Hi-Back lets you adjust the lean and rotation separately
- Rotating Hi-Back for flush fit against the leg
- Forward Lean Adjuster lets you adjust the hi-back angle
- Single Component Hi-Back for faster response
- Zero Forward Lean setting for more playful and relaxed feel
- Progressive flex hi-backs are rigid or soft in all the right places
- Smooth Glide Buckles don't get jammed or stuck
- Gettagrip Capstrap is made with Grip Fit rubber to stay firmly in place
- Reactstrap ankle strap has minimized construction for lightweight comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there any warranty that comes with this product??"
1 Answers |
Question by Pierrick on 11/18/2014 - 10:18 pm
"Yes! Burton Snowboards warrants all products sold by Burton to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/19/2014 - 11:27 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.