Burton Mission Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Burton Mission Snowboard Binding is back again with its classic flex and feel. The Mission features Re:Flex technology, which uses a cored-out baseplate to allow the board to flex more naturally underfoot than conventional disc bindings. The Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap are both 3D curved to ensure a secure, yet comfortable fit. By better distributing pressure, the straps on the Mission prevent hot spots and discomfort. The FullBED Cushioning System minimizes tough vibration and softens hard landings to give you a more comfortable riding experience.
- Flex: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible (may require adapter plate)
- Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Re:Flex Baseplate enhances board feel and flex
- Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back allows for neutral stance
- DialFLAD allows for tool-free forward-lean adjustment
- SuperStrap is super cushy to eliminate pressure points
- Gettagrip Capstrap can be worn as either a toe strap or a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and releases effortlessly
- FullBED Cushioning System maximizes comfort and minimize fatigue
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If I am a size 10 should I get medium or a large size bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by Christian on 2/28/2013 - 4:27 am
"You could really get either one. 10 is the largest for a medium and the smallest for a large. I'd go with the medium. The tighter the boot fit, the more control you have over your board."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2013 - 11:39 am
"Is this a set of bindings or just one binding? And if just one how do you designate R or L?"
1 Answers |
Question by Monica on 3/16/2013 - 10:40 pm
"All bindings are sold as a set."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 3:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.