Burton Mission Smalls Snowboard Binding (Boys')
Made with mini-shredders in mind, the Burton Mission Smalls Snowboard Binding for boys delivers maxed-out comfort in a buttery, soft-flexing package. EVA Cushioning absorbs impacts and eats up vibrations from rough terrain ultimately dishing out a smoother and more forgiving ride. Premium straps provide a cushioned, ergonomic fit while Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release with ease.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Park Blend Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Baseplate is soft flexing yet strong
- Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Team SkyBack II is lightweight and responsive
- NEW Asym Luxstrap provides a cushioned, ergonomic fit that lets you choose between power or mobility
- Primo Capstrap is 3D curved for a flawless fit that keeps your heel locked in place
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- EVA Baseplate Cushioning provides shock absorption
- OTT Padding provides extra cushion on the Hi-Back to eliminate calf-bite
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size boot/boots will fit into these bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by David on 12/15/2011 - 5:41 pm
"A boys binding in size small will fit a kids boot size from 2 to 6."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2011 - 10:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.