Burton Mission Re:Flex Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Burton Mission Re:Flexâ„¢ Snowboard Binding is designed specifically to flex with your board so you don't get dead spots under your bindings. Living Hinge base plates are minimized to allow more cushioning under your feet and cored out to reduce weight. DialFLAD offers tool-less adjustment of the highback, and an Asym ankle strap offers the best ergonomic fit with your boot.
- Flex Rating: 7 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Mounting: Universally compatible
- Living Hinge base plates flex with the board to prevent dead spots
- Durable aluminum Smooth Glide buckles
- Reflex Asym straps offer enhanced fit with boots
- Tool-less DialFLAD highback adjustment for on-the-fly changes
- Smooth Glide buckles for easy adjustment with gloves on
- FullBED cushioning absorbs impacts and vibrations
- Made with re-ground materials for environmental friendliness
- Canted highback lets you adjust the angle to fit your stance
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Burton mission EST can that be mounted on a Burton Hero smalls board that has the holes for mounting? Is there a conversion kit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Diane on 12/28/2011 - 9:28 am
"To use an EST binding, you must have a Burton board featuring The Channel. It will not work with the regular hole pattern board. However, if you have a Burton Channel board, it will work with any binding when you use the conversion kit."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/28/2011 - 9:42 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.