Burton Mission EST Snowboard Binding (Men's)
Molded for all-mountain mastery, the Burton Mission EST Snowboard Binding features an ultra-lightweight design that delivers unparalleled board feel without skimping on strength and response. The ShredBED 2.0 cushioning is stocked with EVA padding for a smooth and forgiving ride, and is removable for a greater board feel. The EST baseplate rides solely with Burton boards featuring the channel and provides endless stance options for a completely customized ride.
- Response: 6 on 1 (soft) to 10 (precise) scale
- 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST Baseplate has a soft yet responsive flex
- New Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back is responsive, lightweight and comfortable
- Superstrap provides a cushioned, ergonomic fit around the foot and ankle
- Gettagrip Capstrap is 3D curved, low-profile, and converts from a toe strap to a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System with EVA softens landings and dampens ride
- Rides solely with Burton Boards that have The Channel
- Reduces waste by using re-ground materials in baseplate and hi-back
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want bindings to pair with the Burton Process V Rocker. Which bindings would you recommend? Which bindings would be the cheapest? What size bindings go with a size 10 boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by james on 5/19/2011 - 3:29 am
"You can use any brand of binding unless you buy an ICS board. What is recommended is to stay within the same brand for boots and bindings.A size 10 is needs a large binding."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/19/2011 - 8:43 am
"I've been told that the EST bindings are the only ones compatible with the Burton Process V Rocker. Is this true?"
1 Answers |
Question by James on 5/19/2011 - 11:59 pm
"EST bindings are only compatible with a channel board. Though the Burton Process V Rocker will most definitely be compatible, there are other options of boards. Any channel board would work."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/20/2011 - 9:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.