Burton Mission Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Burton Mission Snowboard Binding is super adjustable and has a versatile flex. You can ride aggressive or relaxed on this binding and get comfort and performance the whole way. The highback is adjustable without tools, so you can easily customize the forward lean. The straps are both 3D curved to give you a secure fit without painful hotspots. The Mission Binding features Re:Flex technology, which uses a cored-out baseplate. This allows the board to flex more naturally and reduces the dead spot you feel with conventional disc bindings.
- Flex: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universally compatible with all boards
- Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Re:Flex Baseplate enhances board feel and flex
- Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back allows for neutral stance
- DialFLAD allows for tool-free forward-lean adjustment
- SuperStrap is super cushy to eliminate pressure points
- Gettagrip Capstrap can be worn as either a toe strap or a capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and releases effortlessly
- FullBED Cushioning System maximizes comfort and minimize fatigue
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.