Burton Mint Snowboard Boots (Women's)
Burtons Mint Snowboard Boot is the best-selling boot because of its incredible women specific design. Set the heat-moldable line for the perfect fit, give the SpeedZone Express lacing a quick tug, and youll be ready to shred the entire mountain in perfect-fitting warmth.
- Best-selling women's boot 6 years in a row
- Support: 3 on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Specifically designed to fit the different needs of women's feet
- Speed Zone Express laces tight with one quick pull
- Grip Fit Zones connect with grip zones on your bindings for seamless fit
- Thinsulate Insulation offers warmth without bulk
- Heat moldable liner adapts to your foot shape for the best fit
- Integrated Liner lacing allows you to cinch the liner for better support
- EVA cushioning absorbs harsh impact
- Rubber Ice Spikes give you better sole traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What year were these boots made? "
1 Answers |
Question by Vicki on 4/5/2012 - 3:38 pm
"These boots are from the 2009 Winter Collection!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/5/2012 - 3:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.