Burton Mint Snowboard Boot (Women's)
The Burton Mint Boot is a best-selling womenâ€™s snowboard boot because it's comfortable and easy to use. You can forget struggling with laces, tying and re-tying them to get them tight. Burton's SpeedZone lacing lets you easily cinch the boot and get it as snug as you want. It also lets you cinch the upper separately from the lower section, so you don't have to murder your insteps to get the calves tight enough. The Mint is a softer-flexing boot, for easy control and a playful feel. An EVA molded footbed cushions against impact so you stay comfortable.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Speed Lacing
- Womenâ€™s Specific True-Fit Design is engineered specially for the ladies
- Total Comfort gives a broken-in feel right out of the box
- SpeedZoneâ„˘ lacing lets you tighten the upper and lower zones independently
- Imprint 1 Liner is heat-moldable for a custom-fit
- DynoLite outsole is 20% lighter than traditional soles for lightweight performance
- Grip Fit Backstay grips to binding for accelerated response
- Soft Flex 3D Molded Tongue provides amazing flex
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed absorbs shock
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset keeps the heat in and the cold stuff out
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!