Burton Method Snowboard
Style: METHOD 11
Always on the cutting edge, Burton has developed the lightest, most state-of-the-art menâ€™s snowboard to date. The Burton Method Snowboard features UltraMeth Construction that utilizes the latest in aerospace technology to achieve a high-performance shred machine with the lightest composite board matrix ever. The ultra-durable, Methlon Base is composed of super-slick Teflon that delivers a lightning fast ride with a fraction of the upkeep. Featuring the ultimate combo of camber and rocker, the gravity-defying Method provides catch-free cruising without sacrificing power or performance. So prepare for take off, the Burton Method is about to send you to the moon.Specs:
- Shape: Directional
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex: Twin
- Flex Rating: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Blend Traditional and Reverse-camber Flying V-Rocker
- UltraMeth Construction optimizes all aspects of the board to enhance performance & drop weight
- Springloaded: Flying V combines camber and rocker for maximum performance
- The Channel provides endless stance options with any 2010-11 Burton binding
- Alumafly Core is ultra-lightweight and responsive for optimum speed and performance
- Multizone EGD grants supreme edge hold, strength and response
- S2 Methodskin Fiberglass is the lightest, high performance top-sheet yet
- Carbon I-Beam is super lightweight while maximizing pop and snap
- Methlon Base is made of Teflon for a long-lasting and lightning fast glide
- Stainless Frostbite Edges stay sharp, rust-free, and give you a strong hold on any terrain
- Grip and Rip Tune gives you an edge in all conditions
- New Slimrail Sidewalls maintains a solid edge at a fraction of the usual weight
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
- Infinite Ride gives the board a consistent feel season after season
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Looking to purchase the new 2011 Method Flying V. I am 5'10" to 5'11" and weigh approx 195 lbs. what size to I get? thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by JFLV on 10/23/2010 - 11:51 pm
"According to Burton's specs, the 162 fits riders 150 to 200lbs, so the 162 should fit you fine. "
Answer by becky (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/25/2010 - 12:12 pm
"I'm interested in the 2010 Method. What is the max weight it can hold? "
1 Answers |
Question by Uncle on 10/13/2010 - 7:00 pm
"The weight recommendation for the 158 is 130-180 lbs. and for the 162 is 150-200 lbs."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/14/2010 - 12:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.