Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
No matter what color or print you choose, the Burton Method Insulated Snowboard Jacket is a lot of fun. This coat is warm and waterproof, so you can ride in all kinds of conditions. The insulation is Thinsulate so not only does it keep you warm, it does it withouth feeling heavy or bulky. To give the Method Jacket's style a unique touch, Burton put 4 buttons at the top of the windflap.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Smooth taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Sig fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Magic Stitch allows you to easily permanently remove gaiter
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating keeps water off the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Interior goggle/ electronics pocket keeps valuables secure
- Fleece-lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Pass pocket keeps your lift ticket secure
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects with Burton pants
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I'm a little too round in the middle, even in the XL, so I had to return this great jacket. It was just what I was looking for; a jacket that I could wear to ward off wind and cold in just about any temp. I planned to layer under it, but alas, there is no room. If you are an XL, but you haven't yet grown that menopausal tummy, this will work for you. Well made. Good looking. Very sad to return it, but my refund was processed within 72 hours. Terrific service.