Headed out in frigid conditions? The Burton Method Snowboard Jacket for women cranks up the heat on those colder days on the hill with 100G of 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation. The Method jacket uses Thinsulate™ so you get a coat that’s warm, but still flattering. Eliminate snow intrusions with the Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter when you’re swimming in the soft stuff on those beautiful powder days.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L smooth face weave fabric
- Liner Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy without being baggy
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Taffeta Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture
- NEW Zonal 3M Thinsulate Insulation provides mega warmth without the bulk
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in through the stitching
- Fulltime Contoured Hood provides weather protection
- NEW Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- ATM Pocket secures your loot
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Articulated Sleeves allows unrestricted movement
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free Collar won’t rub you the wrong way
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I purchased this jacket for my 15 year old for skiing, she loved it and stayed warm all winter even when the temp was 3! She recieved lots of compliments too, so I just perched another one in a different color for my younger daughter to wear next ski season. Can not beat it for the price.
Very pleased with my new jacket. Warm, stylish, pretty color and a great price. Well made Burton jacket. Size large fits well. I'm 5 foot 7 and 150 lbs.
This jacket is amazingly warm without a lot of bulk. The fit is a bit tighter around the hips when compared to the roomy shoulder area - but that is to keep the snow from getting in when you fall! I think my favorite part is the hood. Zips right up to the chin, but manages to do it comfortably. Since the day it arrived, this has been the jacket I reach for every time I need to go out in cold weather.