Burton Metalhead Pack
Ready to rock your world, the Burton Metalhead Pack is a heavy-duty, yet lightweight, backpack that features tons of space for storing your stuff. There's a padded laptop pocket, a fleece-lined Sound Pocket, and a separate cooler compartment for keeping your refreshments cold while you are on the move. Super comfortable straps are perfect for all-day expeditions, and a Vertical Skate Carry totes your board when you are on foot keeping your hands are free to fist pump as you please.
- Volume: 26L
- Dimensions: 18.5in x 12in x 8in (47cm x 31cm x 22cm)
- Weight: 1.7lbs (0.7 kg)
- Super durable 600D Polyester/ 300D Polyester Dobby Fabric
- Contains a padded pocket for your laptop (11.5in x 10in x 1.5in)
- Vertical Skate Carry holds your board so you donâ€™t have to
- Separate cooler compartment keeps your snacks and drinks cold
- Cush ergonomic shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Sound pocket with fleece lining wonâ€™t safely secures your tunes
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would I be able to carry my 144cm board on this bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by Anna on 7/2/2012 - 9:27 pm
"This is more of a backpack and wouldn't be large enough for your board. We do have the Burton Gig Bag which will hold your board, bindings, and some extras! "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/3/2012 - 9:50 am
"I need to know if a laptop with dimensions of 37cm x 25cm x 4cm would fit in the pocket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Daniel Alejandro on 10/27/2011 - 2:44 pm
"This bag has a padded pocket for your laptop with the following dimension (29.21 cm X 25.4 cm X 3.81 cm). Your laptop would not fit into this pocket. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/27/2011 - 3:41 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)