The Burton Weekender Two-Pack Snowboard Socks bring a twosome of big, bold snowboard socks bursting with style. You’re going to need the second pair eventually, so don’t waste time getting it. These midweight socks offer medium-density cushioning, elastic arch and ankle support, and a comfort band to keep them in place. The stretch acrylic-nylon blend is comfortable and built for moisture-wicking, keeping feet dry and warm.
- 2 pair included
- 80% acrylic/18% nylon/2% spandex knit
- Medium-density cushioning adds support and absorbs impact
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet dry
- Elastic arch and ankle support for better performance
- Chafe-free toe seam prevents discomfort
- Reinforced toe and heel for long lasting comfort
- Stay High comfort band prevents drooping
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Nice thick sock which goes up to my knee (I'm 6'2). Never took them out on the slopes, just used them for hanging out outside by the outdoor lodge fire pit. Easy recommendation for the Burton Weekender Two-Pack Snowboard Socks.