Heavy landings and floaty carves demand the proper support. Treat your feet to the superior comfort of the Burton Merino Phase Snowboard Sock. The Phase Sock uses a lightweight blend of wool and high-performance synthetics. The result is improved moisture-wicking which keeps your feet drier. This snowboard sock offers more features than you ever expected out of a sock, including cushioning, venting toe panels, an elastic arch, and ankle support.
- 39% nylon/21% merino wool/17% acrylic/11% polypropylene/10% NanoGLIDE™/2% spandex knit
- Medium and extra-density cushioning support feet
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking to keep feet dry
- Stink-proof treatment to maintain freshness
- Elastic arch and ankle support for better performance
- Chafe-free toe seam prevents discomfort
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ venting toe panels for cooling
- Ergonomic, articulated left and right MotionFit for natural comfort and movement
- Stay High comfort band prevents drooping
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I used to snowboard a bit, in my younger years. As a transplant from California to Florida, I don't see much snow anymore. I work as a technician for AT&T and I wear tall logger boots for pole climbing. These Burton socks are a perfect match for comfort with the extra padding and also keeps my feet nice and dry all day! I'm on my feet all day working extra hours on a regular basis, and I see a difference with these socks vs other socks I've tried. An added plus from buying from Peter Glenn are, they have great customer service reps, funny warehouse workers, and awesome employees at one of their brick and mortar stores!