Burton Imperial Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Style: 106221 15
The Burton Imperial Snowboard Boot is packed with technology designed to improve your ride. This boot is super comfortable, thanks to ample cushioning under the foot and on top of the instep. Burton's new Sleeping Bag thermal reflective lining helps hang onto body heat, keeping your toes warmer out there on the mountain. The Burton Imperial is a mid-to-stiff boot, so it offers great response. It has EST technology that lowers your center of gravity, giving you better control over your board.
- Flex: Medium-to-stiff
- Design: All-Mountain/Freeride
- Lacing: Speed Lacing
- Sleeping Bag thermal reflective technology helps hold in body heat
- Speed Zone lacing lets you cinch the upper and lower zones independently
- Inner Lace Lock liner lacing offers easy-to-use, one-hand adjustability
- B3 Gel absorbs harsh impact in high-contact areas
- Rad Pad cushions the top of your instep
- EVA footbed and support shank cushion and support the feet
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment reduces odor buildup
- Heat moldable liners conform to the specific shape of your foot
- EST midsole lowers center of gravity for better control over board
- Vibram Ecostep sole provides solid traction and is made with recycled materials
- Rubber Ice Spikes provide traction on slippery surfaces
- S4 shell panels evenly distribute strap pressure for even feel and response
- Snow proof gusset keeps snow from seeping in at tongue
- 1:1 lasting means both half sizes and full sizes get their own lasts for better fit
- Shrinkage technology reduces overall footprint for lighter, more low-profile package
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wore US 10.5 sneakers, and US 10 Thirtytwo binary boa boots, can you give me some advice about which size I should buy for Burton Imperial boots? Because it's hard for me to find a store to try it on at this moment. I heard the size of imperial is a little bit smaller that I may need to but 10.5 or 11, is that true?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jerry Kao on 10/25/2014 - 11:52 pm
"A size 10.5 would be a good place to start. Everyone's foot is shaped a little bit differently so some people may need to size up and some may not want to. You may return the item for an exchange if it is too small for you. You can view our return policy here!"
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/27/2014 - 10:42 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.