Burton Lux Snowboard (Women's)
Style: LUX 13
The Burton Lux Snowboard is an all-mountain women's snowboard that lets you explore a variety of terrain. The Lux features Flat Top, a flat, stable zone between the feet to give you better balance and edge control. The Cruise Control feature gives you a forgiving, soft ride with a mellow edge tune to help prevent those nasty edge-catching slams. The Burton Lux board provides a stable, balanced platform that allows you to go anywhere you choose.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Directional
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: Flat Top Flat Zone/ Rocker blend
- Waist Width: 23.4cm (size 139), 23.6cm (size 143), 23.8cm (size 147), 24.1cm (size 150)
- Women-specific True-Flex Design engineered specially for ladies
- Directional flex has increased pop in tail and softer flex in tip for good control
- Flat zone under feet for stability and rocker in tip and tail for loose, catch-free ride
- Cruise Control softer flex and mellow edge tune is perfect for beginner riders
- Super Fly Core is lightweight with tons of pop
- Biax Fiberglass provides a soft and forgiving flex
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance, and easy to repair
- Pro-Tip tapered tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you confirm that the board color of size 139cm is pink in the bottom? I have seen blue in a store."
1 Answers |
Question by lux on 4/9/2013 - 12:09 am
"Yes, it is a baby blue color on the base of the 139."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/9/2013 - 9:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.