Burton Lucky Shell Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Grid True Black
Put the Burton Lucky Snowboard Pant over your layers to keep water and rain away while you ride. When paired with good breathable layers, the Lucky shell will help get moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and warm. The Sig Fit is tapered, but still with plenty of room to move so you feel as good as you look.
- 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Sig Fit offers mobility without bulk
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Silky taffeta lining
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Mesh-lined thigh vents dump heat when you're active
- Leg lifts keep your pants out of parking-lot mud
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into many Burton jackets
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.