Burton Launch Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Burton's Launch Snowboard Jacket uses better liner technology to improve breathability and keep you more comfortable. The ALS liner uses different fabric types in different locations to provide the highest breathability in places that retain heat (like your armpits), and seal in warmth in areas like your core that need to stay warm. The best part is that just by changing your layers you can adjust the temperature and be comfy and dry no matter what the weather.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Sig Fit offers mobility without bulk
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- ALS lining combines fabric types to maximize breathability
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Critically taped seams keep you dry without extra weight
- Contour hood keeps your head dry
- Shooter-shaped cuffs
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.