Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Why spend money on a jacket stuffed with insulation when you have a closet overflowing with sweatshirts and fleeces? Keep it simple. The Burton Lattitude Shell Snowboard Jacket cuts weight (and price), but still packs all the features you want. This lightweight shell chops wind and snow at the knees with 2-layer Durashell™ fabric and gives you a ton of stash space for all the mountain essentials – goggles, music, wallet, keys. A removable powder skirt and attached hood give you extra protection for stormy days.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer nylon plain weave fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomier and provides layering room without bulk
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Mapped embossed taffeta lining wicks moisture
- PitZips™ let you breathe
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets give cold fingers a place to hide
- Articulated sleeves provide clean movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuff closures wrap snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- Attached, adjustable hood adds head protection
- Zippered chest pocket provides storage
- Sleeve access pocket packs more space
- Internal stash pocket and mesh dump pocket store your goods
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps out snow and is removable one time
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket and pants to keep out snow