If you want a pant you can wear the whole season, try the Burton Lucky Shell Snowboard Pant. You can customize the warmth to match the temperature outside just by changing your layers underneath. You also get Burton's legendary performance, complete with solid waterproofing and fully-taped seams to keep you dry in a blizzard. The Lucky Pant has a relaxed fit, giving you tons of room to move. It also has tons of features like vents, pockets, an adjustable waist, and Leg Lifts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: Uninsulated shell
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed but not too baggy
- Mesh-lined thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Fleece inner waistband feels soft against skin
- Articulated for natural fit and movement
- Ticket ring provides convenient place to attach ski pass
- Reinforced hems prevent cuffs from fraying
- Boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- Ghetto slits open to fit over boots
- Leg Lifts let you lift your pant cuffs out of parking lot mud
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Thigh pockets hold gear
- Jacket-to-pant interface attaches to Burton jackets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I am 5'5'', 140 lbs and purchased the Medium in these Burton snowboard pants. They are the same great quality that I have come to expect from Burton outerwear. I love the cargo pockets because they give me plenty of options for storing my facemasks, chapstick, sunscreen and beanies. I wore these with Burton mid-weight fleece pants underneath on a colder day in the mountains and was toasty warm. The color I purchased (a kelly green color) are just beautiful. I expect to get years of use out of these pants!
These pants are very cute. I am 5'7" 135lbs and these snowboard pants fit me perfectly. They are not too long and not too short. On a colder day, it worked perfectly with some leggings.