Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Whether jetting to backcountry Alaska or the streets of Milan, the Burton Jet Set Insulated Snowboard Jacket adapts and excels. The stylish, functional piece protects you with 10K waterproofing and mid-weight insulation. The attached hood adjusts snugly around your head when you need to escape the cold and snow. Other features include a goggle pocket and wipe, Pit Zips™ for cooling down, and a removable powder skirt to keep out snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-Layer DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body/40g sleeves Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Critically taped seams seal out moisture
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt with Jacket-to-Pant interface keeps snow out of jacket
- Magic Stitch allows you to permanently remove powder skirt
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets for warmth and storage
- Removable, fold over goggle hanky for clearing lenses
- Glove loops secure gloves to jacket
- Adjustable cuff closures for better fit
- Pit Zips™ open to release excess heat
- Pocket key clip secures your keys
- Pass pocket provides convenient pass carry
- Goggle pocket for secure eyewear storage
- Media pocket with headphone port for easy listening
- Slim Fit is closer to the body