8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Burton Gloria Shell Snowboard Pant keeps you dry, stays out of your way, moves with you, and looks good when you’re strolling around the village. In other words, it does everything a pair of snowboard pants should do. The amped-up 15K DRYRIDE™ waterproof fabric keeps your long johns dry in even the sloppiest snow conditions. The Gloria Pant also stretches with you from hike to huck. Features like mesh thigh vents, boot gaiters, and cuff elevators keep things clean and comfy.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 10K Breathable and 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable (Antigua Stripe color)
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch recycled taffeta lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell pant
- Fit: Slim Fit is close, flared fit
- Mapped taffeta lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket to pant to keep out snow
- Expandable boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Integrated waist adjustment customizes the fit
- Microfleece waistband feels soft against skin
- Reinforced hems add durability
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents provide cooling
- Ticket O-Ring hangs your lift ticket
- ATM pocket stores your cards safely
- Key clip secures your ride home
- Cuff Elevators lift your cuffs up and away from the grimy ground