Burton Easton Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The longer length of the Burton Easton Snowboard Jacket provides extra warmth and weather protection. With 100g on Thinsulate Platinum, this is one of Burton's warmest women's coats. The Easton Jacket has X-STATICÂ® silver fibers under the arms which resist microbial buildup, keeping your jacket smelling fresh. Plenty of features like pockets, vents, and a powder skirt keep you completely prepared. The loose fit gives you lots of room to move and classic style.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Recycled nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 70g sleeves Thinsulate Platinum insulation
- Fit: Loose Fit provides plenty of room to move
- 40g X-STATICÂ®-The Silver Fiber under the arm reduces odor buildup
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Attached helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Hand pockets keep fingers warm and hold gear
- Pass pocket keeps your lift ticket secure
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal goggle and media pockets hold gear
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem cinch seals out cold air
- Glove loops lets you attach gloves when not in use
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- bluesign-approved fabric for environmental friendliness
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Normally I wear an xs but would it be smarter to order a small in this jacket for more moving room?"
1 Answers |
Question by kyndra on 8/10/2014 - 9:28 pm
"Check out the size chart that we have provided to see where your measurements fall. Burton, being a snowboard brand, typically fits pretty loose when compared to other ski apparel brands, so you are probably fine with getting your normal size here. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/11/2014 - 11:42 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.