Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Burton Jet Set Insulated Snowboard Jacket doesn't need crazy prints to grab attention. It does it with clean, classic design and impressive performance. The Jet Set Jacket has a lightweight insulation that provides a blast of warmth without overheating. It also has solid waterproofing so you can ride in a snow storm. There are multiple pockets for all your gear. For style, the Jet Set has subtle textured fabric and a classic snowboard fit.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed but not too baggy
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Attached helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm and hold gear
- Pass pocket keeps your lift ticket secure
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal goggle and media pockets hold gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Magic Stitch permanently detaches powder skirt if you don't want it
- Hem cinch seals out cold air
- Glove loops lets you attach gloves when not in use
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin