Burton Jet Set Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The slimmer fit on the Burton Jet Set Insulated Snowboard Jacket gives you extra style points. This jacket performs well on the mountain, but it's also cute enough for everyday. The Jet Set has a lighter insulation to give you more freedom to move, but you'll still stay warm as long as you wear technical layers underneath. The shell material is 10K waterproof so it will keep you nice and dry in nearly all kinds of conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate mapped insulation
- Fit: Slim
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Magic Stitch lets you permanently remove the powder skirt
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Sound pocket holds mp3 or iPod
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.