Burton The Jean GORE-TEX Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Take a break from the norm and kick it old school with the Burton The Jeans GORE_TEXÂ® Snowboard Pant that features a sublimated denim print that looks like your favorite pair of blue jeans. Not your ordinary jeans though, this menâ€™s snowboard pant is backed with the waterproof protection of a GORE-TEXÂ® membrane and is Guaranteed To Keep You DryÂ® no matter what Mother Nature dishes out.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is completely waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Shell 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Silky satin lining
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Fit: Mid Fit is slightly tapered, but not slim
- GORE-TEXÂ® Performance 2-Layer Shell is Guaranteed To Keep You DryÂ®
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAMÂ® Tape provides the ultimate seal
- Sublimated Denim Print makes it look like youâ€™re favorite pair of jeansâ€¦only not
- NEW Mid Fit features a slightly tailored look that is in between Slim and Sig Fit
- Satin Lining manages moisture and breathability
- Custom Leather Back Patch for added style points
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts keep the bottom of your pants from getting shredded
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Boot Gaiters with Gripper Elastic Cuffs create a weatherproof seal
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates a snow-proof seal
- Articulated Knees allow you to move unrestricted
- Antimicrobial Microfleece-Lined Fly and Waistband for added comfort
- Belt loops are there if you need them
- Integrated Waist Adjustment ensures the perfect fit
- Pass Pocket/ Ticket O-Ring keeps your pass secured
- LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is it 2012 model?"
1 Answers |
Question by alexreen86 on 9/13/2011 - 4:43 pm
"This pant is from Burton's 2011/2012 Winter collection. We also have the 686 Limited Destructed Denim Insulated Snowboard Pant which is very similar!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/14/2011 - 9:04 am
"I ordered these snowboarding jeans in blue denim. The ones I received look much lighter than the pair in the image and the video. Are the image and the video an accurate depiction of the color of the jeans? I know the 2010 model is much lighter in color. Did you guys send me that pair by accident?"
1 Answers |
Question by Franklin on 10/5/2011 - 10:54 am
"So sorry for the trouble! The features of the print like the distressed areas and markings are accurate, but sometimes it is hard to capture the true contrast on prints like these. The pant featured in the video is right off the rack, and is probably the truest representation of the color. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/5/2011 - 11:32 am
"Hello. The outside texture is as a jean or more plastic? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Willo on 2/26/2012 - 8:00 pm
"These are going to feel more like a typical snowboarding pant rather than a jean pant. Though the pants look like an awesome pair of jeans, really they are top quality snowboarding pants with a jean print."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2012 - 8:43 am
"do you ship this pant to spain?"
1 Answers |
Question by luis on 12/10/2012 - 5:34 pm
"Unfortunately, due to dealer agreement restrictions, we are not allowed to ship Burton outside of the USA."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 5:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.