Burton Ion Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The Burton Ion Snowboard Boot for men is the boot worn by countless professional riders. It offers incredible support and response when failure isnâ€™t an option. The Imprint 4 Liner is heat-moldable, so it provides a perfect custom fit that holds your foot comfortably in place. The EST Optimized Midsole is low-profile and lightweight to lower your center of gravity and improve balance. The DRYRIDE wicking liner pulls moisture away from your foot so they stay nice and dry. With AutoCant cushioning, the boot settles into a more natural, relaxed riding position. This reduces fatigue and makes you more comfortable overall. With a sweet tire tread design and premium rubber from Pirelli, the Burton ION snowboard boot is a top-of-the-line choice for advanced riders.
- Flex: 8 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Speed Lacing
- Shrinkage Technology reduces the footprint by one size
- Total Comfort gives a broken-in feel right out of the box
- SpeedZoneâ„¢ lacing lets you tighten the upper and lower zones independently
- Imprint 4 Liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit
- DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech keeps your feet dry and warm
- InfiniFIT Liner Sole fits better by preventing pack-out
- Rad Pad cushioning on the top of your instep to relieve pressure points from laces
- EST Optimized Midsole lowers your center of gravity for improved balance
- AutoCant Cushioning settles your foot into a more natural riding position
- Pirelli Rubber and snow tire tread outsole has excellent grip
- Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue provides lighting-fast response
- Power Spine Backstay gives you great edge-to-edge response
- Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel for comfort
- Gel cushioning where binding ankle strap rests
- Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed offers support and cushioning for hard landings
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Gusset keeps the snow out and the warmth in
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would you say Burton boots are sized, "true to fit" ?? Ive noticed some other brands seem slighty undersized. thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by rminwave319 on 1/27/2013 - 11:20 am
"These run pretty true to size."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 11:16 am
"What model year are these?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 9/18/2013 - 12:46 pm
"They are from the 2012-13 line."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/18/2013 - 1:20 pm