You’re going to take it the park either way; so you may as well protect yourself with the Burton Men’s Impact Glove. Low-profile support built into this waterproof breathable glove adds protection against broken or sprained wrists during crashes. This is a common type of injury, and the Burton Impact Gloves go a long way in protecting you. Your hand will still have plenty of mobility for grabs over the park, and the Impact Gloves are styled with the same burly grip and waterproof breathable membrane that comes on their other highend gloves.
- MD Approved low-profile internal support system for protection from wrist injuries
- DryRide UltraShell 2-Layer coated fabric
- DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 waterproof/breathable insert
- Fully taped seams to keep out water
- Toughgrip palm for rope tows and T-bars
- Pistol Grip pre-curved fit for comfort
- Back-of-hand armor
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I just received my pair of 2010 Impacts and they are better than ever. The extra padding and internal safety supports are a must if you like to ride hard and don't want to worry about your wrists or hands. Even if you are cautious it's hard to break habits when it comes to falling. Protecting the head/face over the hands becomes instinct.
The tougher materials look like they will stand up much better to strenuous use.