Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Burton Hostile Insulated Snowboard Jacket is one of the warmest jackets Burton makes. 200g of Thinsulate insulation in the body keeps the heat turned up all winter long. The Hostile Jacket is also very waterproof and fully seam taped, so you can stay out in snowy conditions without worrying about getting wet. There are a bunch of pockets in this coat, including three on the outside and one on the inside. The style of the Burton Hostile Jacket is relaxed, simple, and ready for anything.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: Quilted taffeta lining
- Insulation: 200g body/ 100 sleeves Thinsulate mapped insulation
- Fit: Mid Fit, between relaxed and slim
- Ripstop fabric for extra durability
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached hood to keep your head warm
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Interior audio/goggle pocket holds gear