Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Staying warm on the mountain isn’t as simple as piling sweatshirts on and getting after it. You need smart insulation that warms without overheating. That’s why Burton’s Horizon Insulated Snowboard Jacket uses a blend of insulations to target warmth exactly where you need it. Fully taped 10K shell fabric keeps you dry from the outside, while wicking taffeta and mesh-lined vents keep you dry from the inside. X-STATIC® antimicrobial insulation in the armpits keeps you fresh no matter how hard you’re pushing.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Print and plain taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate™ body insulation / 40g Thinsulate™ Platinum sleeves with X-STATIC® panels
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
- Fully taped seams seal moisture out
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips™ cool you down quickly
- Attached Contour™ hood with cinch for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Jacket-to-Pant interface connects jacket and pant to create one-piece
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets offer storage and warmth
- Adjustable cuffs close snugly around wrists
- Sound pocket provides convenient music listening
- Internal goggle pocket for goggles
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- ATM pocket provides convenient storage for card access
- Pocket key clip locks your keys in
- Microfleece chin lining is comfy against the face
- Glove loops for clipping gloves in
- Interior stuff pocket for added storage