Burton Honcho Mid Snowboard (Men's)
Style: HONCHO MID 12
Introducing the Burton Honcho Mid, an all-mountain boss of a menâ€™s snowboard that was built specifically for guys with bigger feet. Whether you get the Wide or the Mid-Wide version, you get a solid ride that consists of a twin shape and soft, directional flex for a stable and forgiving feel. Dig in with Dualzone EGD and Slantwall Sidewalls that provide a strong and consistent edge hold. Pro-Tip tapers the tip and tail for a reduced weight that allows for lighter spins and enhanced maneuverability. The 0.5 Set Back Stance allows you to plow through powder with ease.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: Traditional Camber
- Waist Width: 25.1cm (size 157MW)
- Mid-Wide design gives you extra width without a commitment to fully-wide
- Camber gives the board pop, liveliness and power through turns
- Twin Shape offers versatility and stability whether regular or switch
- Directional Flex provides stability and control through various terrain
- Super Fly Core is lightweight and packed with pop
- Dualzone EGD provides additional strength and consistent edge hold
- Biax Fiberglass provides a soft and forgiving flex
- Sintered Base absorbs more wax for a faster and better overall ride
- Slantwall Sidewalls give your board a strong and predictable edge hold
- 0.5 Setback Stance allows you to plow through powder with ease
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which level is this board, beginner - advance. If i have not snowboarded for a while do you recommend it?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rafael on 12/4/2012 - 11:49 am
"The Burton Honcho Snowboard's riding level is recommended from Beginners to Intermediate- Advanced. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2012 - 1:05 pm
"Does a honcho mid wide 159, work with a 11 size boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by rrossello on 12/15/2012 - 10:33 am
"This would work perfect! You wont catch a toe or heel and you will have a great ride."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2012 - 10:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.