Burton Hero V-Rocker Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: HERO WIDE 12
The Burton Hero Wide Snowboard is here to rescue you from a bad ride with its V-Rocker design and Scooped tip and tail that boasts catch-free cruising. This menâ€™s all-mountain snowboard features Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage along with the NEW Squeezebox technology that load your board up for explosive ollies and superior snap with minimal effort on your part. Extra beefy sidewalls hold up to repeated impact while Frostbite Edges giving you a solid edge with extra bite when you need it most.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: Freestyle for the park
- Shape: Twin-like
- Camber: V-Rocker reverse camber
- Waist Width: 26.1cm (size 155W)
- Wide design for size 11+ feet
- The Channel provides endless stance options with any 2010-12 Burton binding
- V-Rocker features a continuous rocker from tip to tail for a floaty and forgiving ride
- Twin-like Shape gives you the control of a directional shape with the versatility of a twin
- Twin Flex gives you a balanced ride whether rocking it regular or switch
- Super Fly Core is lightweight and packed with pop
- Dualzone EGD provides additional strength and consistent edge hold
- Triax Fiberglass provides flex and response for all mountain versatility
- Sintered Base absorbs more wax for a faster and better overall ride
- 10:45 Sidewalls are ultra-beefy to withstand repeated impacts
- Squeezebox pumps up the tip and tail for added snap and higher ollies
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage dish out even more pop and snap to your ride
- Scoopâ€™s turned up tip and tail deliver a smooth, forgiving ride
- Frostbite Edges give your board a wicked grip on ice and treacherous terrain
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
- Infinite Ride gives the board a consistent feel season after season
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"would this board be ok for size 10 feet? thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by qwe on 4/29/2012 - 1:32 am
"Usually, you need a wide board with an 11/11.5 size boot. Size 10 you would be able to use a regular board, however, if this is what you prefer then go for it!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/30/2012 - 11:42 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.