Burton Hero V-Rocker Mid-Wide Snowboard
Style: HERO MID 11
The Burton Hero Mid-Wide Snowboard is here to rescue you from a bad ride. This menâ€™s all-mountain snowboard boasts catch-free cruising with its V-Rocker design, scooped tip and tail, and precision-control Frostbite edges. Burton added new park-friendly Jumper Cables for that added pop. Highly responsive and packed with performance, the Burton Hero is here to save the day.Specs:
- Shape: Twin-Like
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex: Twin
- Flex Rating: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber V-Rocker
- Mid-Wide accommodates slightly bigger feet and adds stability
- Limited Edition Graphics
- V-Rocker maintains a floaty feel while keeping a grip with Frostbite Edges
- The Channel provides endless stance options with any 2010-11 Burton binding
- Super Fly Core with Negative Profile blends soft and hard woods for optimum snap and response
- Dualzone EGD grant exceptional edge hold and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides flex and response for all mountain versatility
- Sintered Base absorbs more wax for a faster ride
- Frostbite Edges give your edges a strong hold on ice and treacherous terrain
- Grip and Rip Tune gives you an edge in all conditions
- 10:45 Sidewalls are ultra-beefy to withstand repeated impacts
- New Jumper Cables give your jumps more pop and more snap in your turns
- Scoop gives a smooth, forgiving ride due to the turned up edges of the tip and tail
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
- Infinite Ride gives the board a consistent feel season after season
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is a waist width (cm) in in Burton Hero V-Rocker Mid-Wide snowboard?"
2 Answers |
Question by Rain11 on 4/5/2011 - 3:47 pm
"The waist size goes by length: 252mm for the 152, 253mm for the 155, and 255mm for the 158. Mid wide boards are recommended for guys that wear a snowboard boot 11+."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/5/2011 - 4:01 pm
" Regular: 11.5 or smaller Mid-Wide: 9.5 - 12 Wide: 11 and up It also states this on Burton snowboards as well.""
Answer by Stormshout on 8/5/2011 - 10:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.