Burton Hero Smalls V-Rocker Snowboard (Boys')
Style: HERO SMALL 11
He can be his own role model with the Burton Hero Smalls Snowboard for kids. The V-Rocker and scooped tip and tail float effortlessly through turns while Frostbite Edges maintain a solid hold. The Hero Smalls is soft and easy to manipulate making it a great companion for both the park and the powder. Pro-Tips cut down the weight in the tip and tail for easier spins and turns, and the whole package is topped off with a free Spring 2011 Learn to Ride lesson package. The Hero will have him on his way to stardom in no time.
- Shape: Twin
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Twin
- Flex Rating: 2 (on 1 (soft) to 3 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse Camber V-Rocker
- V-Rocker maintains a floaty feel and encourages easy turns
- Frostbite Edges grab on tight in changing conditions
- Super Fly Core Negative Profile blends soft and hard woods for optimum snap and response
- Biax Fiberglass promotes a soft and forgiving flex
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance and easy to repair
- Grip and Rip Tune provide an edge on all terrain
- Slantwall Sidewalls deliver a strong and predictable edge hold
- Pro-Tip reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins and maneuverability
- Scoopâ€™s turned up tip and tail edges gives a smooth, forgiving ride
- Free Spring 2011 LTR lesson & lift package at participating resorts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What kind of binding disc is needed for this board?"
1 Answers |
Question by doug on 12/28/2010 - 5:09 pm
"You need either the regular 3-hole pattern disc that comes with non-EST Burton bindings, or universal discs that will allow you to adapt other bindings to this pattern. Almost all binding brands make universal discs so they should be easy to get. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 3:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.