8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
A fully loaded shell pant with maximum venting, the Burton Hellbrook Shell Snowboard Pant provides full-season protection. The Durashell™ wax twill fabric is fully waterproof and breathable. When you start to heat up down under, the thigh vent opens things up from knee to knee. The Hellbrook Pant features include cargo pocketing, glove holder, and cuff lifts.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer wax twill fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped taffeta and closed cell mesh
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell pant
- Fit: Mid fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Mapped taffeta and closed cell mesh lining targets warmth and adds moisture wicking
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates an impenetrable barrier
- Boot Gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Headphone cable port routes your wire
- Engineered Articulation provides natural movement
- Integrated waist adjustment dials in fit
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool venting provides quick cooling
- Multi-stash cargo pocketing gives you plenty of room
- Glove tab holds your gloves
- Anti-scuff cuffs hold up to village cobblestone and rough parking lots
- Set and Forget Ghetto Slits provide better fit over boots
- Cuff Elevators lift your cuffs up and away from the grimey ground