Burton Hail Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The Burton Hail mens snowboard boots are the kicks for riders who want a high-performance all-mountain boot, but arent into the price tag or the stiff flex of the SL-10. The medium-flexing Hail features Dual Zone 2:1 Power lacing and an Imprint 3 liner. An articulating cuff ensures that the Hails move with you and it also prevents pinching or hot spots. The all-mountain Hail is ideal for intermediate to advanced riders who wear their boots from dawn till dark so they dont miss a single turn.
- Thin-profile 3D molded tongue, Power Spine 1.0 backstays
- Lightweight outsole with Air cushioning, Rubber Ice Spikes
- Molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank
- Imprint 3 liner with Power Panels 2.0 and J-Bar adjustable heel hold
- Liner has antimicrobial coating
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How shall I determine the right size boot to buy?"
1 Answers |
Question by Gene Eplett on 8/28/2010 - 1:19 am
"Although it is different for everyone, a good place to start is with your regular shoe size. You want the boots to fit very snug, but not painfully so. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2010 - 3:25 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)