Burton Hail Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Calling all serious shredders, the Burton Hail Snowboard Boot is the menâ€™s freestyle boot of choice for those spending some significant time in the park this season. Easy to get on and cushioned all around to absorb landings and eliminate pressure from your laces and bindings. The new Flex Notches, Flex Spine Backstay, and Articulating cuff offer enhanced mobility. Shrinkage Tech eliminates toe drag for those with bigger feet. Topped off with a funk-fighting antimicrobial finish, the Hail boot is ready to rip.
- Flex: 4 (1= softest and 10=stiffest)
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology cuts down on toe and heel drag
- 2:1 Power Lacing System gives you more control with less effort
- Super comfortable and heat moldable Flex 2 Liner keeps your heel in place
- Rad Pad provides extra cushioning where your laces exert pressure
- 270 degree Airbag provides dampening and cushions your landings
- Articulating Cuff permits the upper and lower regions of the boot to flex independently
- New Flex Notches let you tweak those grabs with enhanced medial and lateral flex
- Flex Spine Backstay grants mobility and control when going edge to edge
- Stay-Puft Calf Capsule provides cushion where the hi-back digs into boot
- New Stay-Puft Tongue contains extra padding and delivers a smooth, progressive flex
- Ultra Cush Park 2 Footbed provides great shock absorption
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.