Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
If you spend most of winter in your favorite comfy flannel, the Burton Hackett Insulated Snowboard Jacket is for you. The outside is made from that soft and warm flannel that you love, but it's actually waterproof - really waterproof. There's also a light insulation to help you stay warm without making you feel bulky. On the inside of the Hackett Jacket you'll find all the hallmarks of a technical snowboard jacket. There's a powder skirt, multiple pockets, and even a hood for keeping your head warm and dry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell flannel fabric
- Lining Material: Quilted taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate mapped insulation
- Fit: Team Fit is loose and comfy
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached fleece hood to keep your head warm
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside goggle/audio pocket holds expensive gear