Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Tap into the great outdoors with the Burton Hackett Snowboard Jacket that features a country-inspired classic plaid pattern designed for the rugged at heart. This waterproof men’s coat is lightly insulated with 40G of non-bulky Thinsulate™ and funk-fighting X-STATIC® Antimicrobial Insulation. A quilted taffeta lining, heathered fleece hood, and a Chafe-Free collar make the Hackett Jacket a really comfortable winter coat fit for a variety of weather conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L yarn-dyed plaid fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable quilted taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate® insulation
- Fit: Team Fit is longer in length and looser through the body
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- Team Fit is longer in length in the body & sleeves of the jacket
- Quilted Taffeta Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture
- 40G NEW 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- 40G 3M X-STATIC® Antimicrobial Underarm Insulation for long-lasting freshness
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Fulltime Bonded Heathered Fleece Contour Hood provides protection
- Flip-up Collar Shield
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket keeps your lenses clear when stashed away
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface guards against snow intrusions
- Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free Collar won’t rub you the wrong way