Burton Hackett Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Tap into the great outdoors with the Burton Hackett Snowboard Jacket that features a country-inspired classic plaid pattern designed for the rugged at heart. This waterproof menâ€™s coat is lightly insulated with 40G of non-bulky Thinsulateâ„˘ and funk-fighting X-STATICÂ® Antimicrobial Insulation. A quilted taffeta lining, heathered fleece hood, and a Chafe-Free collar make the Hackett Jacket a really comfortable winter coat fit for a variety of weather conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L yarn-dyed plaid fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable quilted taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g ThinsulateÂ® insulation
- Fit: Team Fit is longer in length and looser through the body
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- Team Fit is longer in length in the body & sleeves of the jacket
- Quilted Taffeta Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture
- 40G NEW 3M Thinsulateâ„˘ Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- 40G 3M X-STATICÂ® Antimicrobial Underarm Insulation for long-lasting freshness
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Fulltime Bonded Heathered Fleece Contour Hood provides protection
- Flip-up Collar Shield
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket keeps your lenses clear when stashed away
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface guards against snow intrusions
- Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free Collar wonâ€™t rub you the wrong way
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the hood waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by Wombosio on 1/20/2012 - 10:13 pm
"The hood on this is not waterproof."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/24/2012 - 4:03 pm
"Is the jacket in the video the same one for sale, the colors look different in the picture?"
1 Answers |
Question by Damo on 4/3/2012 - 10:04 pm
"It is the same jacket. Sometimes lighting in the photo makes the item seem lighter than it really is. The video is more accurate."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2012 - 8:41 am
"Would this plaid match the Burton Poacher Pants - Lichen Khaki...!?"
1 Answers |
Question by ERJ on 9/10/2012 - 11:01 am
"This jacket will go great with those pants! Great casual style for the slopes!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/12/2012 - 3:37 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.