Burton Groucho Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
A great addition to any on-snow arsenal, the Burton Groucho Snowboard Jacket for men is lightly insulated and features 10k waterproofing with critically taped seams to keep you dry right up until the last chair. Everybody loves the rider-friendly Burton technology that you get in the Groucho Jacket, like the Fulltime Contour Hood that offers protection from the elements without obstructing your view, and the Chafe-Free Collar that shields your face without rubbing you raw. An elasticized hem keeps out icy gusts while the Jacket-to-Pant Interface provides a snow-proof seal on those extra deep days.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L Twill fabric
- Lining Material: Soft Sherpa fleece lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Team Fit is longer and roomier through the body
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- Sherpa Fleece Lined hood and body is super soft and warm
- NEW 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation in sleeves provides warmth without the bulk
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in through the stitching
- Elasticized Hem provides a seal against the elements
- Fulltime Contour Hood provides weather protection without limiting visibility
- Interior Mesh Goggle Pocket with Audio Stash
- Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface guards against snow intrusions
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free Collar wonâ€™t rub you the wrong way
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm interested in the burton groucho sherwood camo, and I have a question about the interior color? It's black on the display but every website I've looked at has an orange lining. I'd prefer the black and I'd buy it from Peter Glenn if it is a black lining. "
1 Answers |
Question by tduvall on 2/7/2012 - 6:31 pm
"Nothing rhymes with orange. The interior of this jacket is orange, as you have seen elsewhere. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2012 - 2:38 pm
"I'm 187cm in hight and 90cm in waist. Which size fits better?"
3 Answers |
Question by Oleksii on 3/23/2012 - 4:48 pm
"You can click here to compare your measurements to the sizing chart for the perfect fit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/23/2012 - 4:49 pm
"I'm 187cm in hight and 90cm in waist. Which size fits better M or L?"
Answer by Oleksii on 3/23/2012 - 4:55 pm
"The sizing does not go by your height. For a jacket, you will need your chest size in centimeters. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/27/2012 - 1:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.