Burton Grom Snowboard Boot (Kids')
The Burton Grom Snowboard Boot for kids keeps it low-hassle and worry-free with its oversized Velcro straps that make it easy for little hands to put on and adjust. Thinsulate Insulation keeps their feet nice and toasty without performance-robbing bulk, and DynoLite Outsole provides better stability and traction whether riding or on foot. Topped off with the Room-To-Grow Footbed, the Grom gives you the most bang for your buck by growing up to one full size bigger when you remove the footbed to reveal a larger integrated footbed below it.
- Flex: 1 (1= softest and 10=stiffest)
- Dualzone Shred Ready Velcro Straps are quick and easy for little hands
- Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- New DynoLite Outsole offers enhanced stability and traction
- Room-To-Grow Footbed grows one full size to keep up with growth spurts
- Size Indicators on the sole let you know when itâ€™s time to go to the next size
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"how many cms is size 4?"
1 Answers |
Question by sizing on 1/5/2012 - 2:42 am
"The sole length from heel to toe is 26cm."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/5/2012 - 11:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.