Burton Grail Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The Burton Grail Snowboard Boot is here to eliminate your park nightmares. Harsh landings, toe drag, and pack-out are long gone in these traditional lace boots. Every single component was designed to push limits with each lap. See why legends like Heikki won't go big without them.
- Support: 6 on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Traditional lacing offers customized feel
- New Flex Cuff Heel Hold offers great agility in the park
- New Holy Shit outsole blends dense and soft EVA for great lateral support and less joint fatigue
- Flex Spine backstay provides smooth lateral flex
- Highly breathable OUTLAST Adaptive Comfort Technology keeps your feet at a comfortable temp
- Velcro liner closure in quick and easy to adjust
- Thinsulate insulation helps feet stay warm even when wet
- Heat moldable liner adapts to your foot shape for the best fit
- Articulating cuff provides freedom of movement
- Shrinkage Technology reduces the size of the footprint without compromising comfort
- NewInfiniFIT liner reduces pack-out so your boots fit true longer
- Aegis Antimicrobial coating helps ward off bad smells
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.