Burton GORE-TEX Mitt (Men's)
The Burton Menâ€™s GORE-TEXÂ® Mitt is a bomber setup for riders who prefer the warmth of mittens to gloves. Removable liners lets you customize your warmth so that you can wear these mitts the entire season. Wear only the liner for the drive to the mountain in the morning, and when you arrive add the shell for bomber protection. A hidden pocket on the back of the Burton GORE-TEXÂ® Mitt holds a chemical handwarmer on frigid days, or it can be left open for a little venting in spring. A soft chamois goggle wipe clears your vision after face plants in the powder, and the Burton Toughgrip palm is burly enough for rope tows in the park. You also get the Guaranteed to Keep You Dry promise that comes with all GORE-TEXÂ® products.
- Removable 4-way stretch DryRide Termex liner gloves
- DryRide Durashell 2-Layer coated fabric
- GORE-TEXÂ® Guaranteed Waterproof
- GORE-TEXÂ® Guaranteed Breathable
- Fully taped seams to keep out water
- Sticky Icky grip palm for easy handling of goods while riding the chair
- Toughgrip palm for rope tows and T-bars
- Pistol Grip pre-curved fit for comfort
- Hidden heater pocket/vent
- Soft Chamois goggle wipe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.