Burton GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
The Burton Menâ€™s GORE-TEXÂ® Glove is a bomber setup thatâ€™s made to ride the entire season. Pull out the removable liners and wear them alone while shoveling your car out in the morning, and then add the GORE-TEXÂ® shell when you get to the hill. The removable liner lets you customize the warmth you need for the day, and you can pull it out to dry by the fire over lunch. A hidden pocket on the back of the GORE-TEXÂ® glove holds a chemical handwarmer on frigid days, or the pocket can be left open for a little venting in spring. A soft chamois goggle wipe clears your vision after face plants in the powder, and the Burton Toughgrip palm is burly enough for rope tows in the park. You also get the Guaranteed to Keep You Dry promise that comes with all of GORE-TEXÂ® products.
- Removable 4-way stretch DryRide Thermex liner gloves
- DryRide Durashell 2-Layer coated fabric
- GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is guaranteed waterproof
- GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is guaranteed breathable
- Fully taped seams to keep out water
- Sticky Icky grip palm for easy handling of goods while riding the chair
- Toughgrip palm for rope tows and T-bars
- Pistol Grip pre-curved fit for comfort
- Hidden heater pocket/vent
- Soft Chamois goggle wipe
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are you able to use the liners with iPhones or other touchscreen devices?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 3/20/2012 - 11:32 am