Burton Ginger Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
A member of Burtonâ€™s utilitarian, military inspired Woodland Spirit line, the Ginger Insulated Snowboard Jacket features tactical styling tailored specifically for women. Like the ginger root, the Ginger jacket packs a touch of heat, warming the upper body with 60g Thinsulate insulation. The 10K waterproof-breathable DRYRIDE fabric takes care of wind and moisture. When the spring arrives, flip the Contour hood off, zip the vents open, and enjoy the weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed and plain taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g 3Mâ„˘ Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Women-specific Sig Fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Mesh-lined Pit Zipsâ„˘ cool you down quickly
- Attached Contour hood with cinch for weather protection
- Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps out snow and is permanently removable
- Jacket-to-pant interface jacket and pants to create one-piece
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets offer storage and warmth
- Adjustable cuff closures close snugly around wrists
- Sound pocket provides convenient music listening
- Inside goggle pocket for goggles
- Flash pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- ATM pocket provides convenient storage for card access
- Pocket key clip locks your keys in
- Microfleece chin lining is comfy against the face
- Glove loops for clipping gloves in
- Interior stuff pocket for added storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a burton snowboarding or skipant that would match the blue in a Burton Ginger Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Chris on 3/10/2014 - 6:48 pm
"Unfortunately, we currently do not have any royal blue Burton pants that would go with the royal blue in this jacket."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2014 - 1:15 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.