Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
A member of Burton’s utilitarian, military inspired Woodland Spirit line, the Ginger Insulated Snowboard Jacket features tactical styling tailored specifically for women. Like the ginger root, the Ginger jacket packs a touch of heat, warming the upper body with 60g Thinsulate insulation. The 10K waterproof-breathable DRYRIDE fabric takes care of wind and moisture. When the spring arrives, flip the Contour hood off, zip the vents open, and enjoy the weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed and plain taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Women-specific Sig Fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips™ cool you down quickly
- Attached Contour hood with cinch for weather protection
- Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps out snow and is permanently removable
- Jacket-to-pant interface jacket and pants to create one-piece
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets offer storage and warmth
- Adjustable cuff closures close snugly around wrists
- Sound pocket provides convenient music listening
- Inside goggle pocket for goggles
- Flash pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- ATM pocket provides convenient storage for card access
- Pocket key clip locks your keys in
- Microfleece chin lining is comfy against the face
- Glove loops for clipping gloves in
- Interior stuff pocket for added storage